An attempt by Sunny Ho to boost his athletic prowess went awry yesterday when the basketball superstar injected what he thought were steroids into his foot, resulting in a case of Hoof's Disease.His human foot turned horse hoof will likely keep him off the courts for the rest of the season, and the basketball player faces charges for drug use.

“I honestly thought it was HGH (Human Growth Hormone),” Ho said at a conference last night. “Instead, the label actually read 'Horse Growth Hormone'. I guess this could be good. Make a super foot and run fast, right?” His foot, now permanently shaped like a horse's leg, will require extensive surgery to return to normal.
Some aren't convinced that Ho's curious case was an accident. “He’s come into our office asking about creating bionic appendages before,” says one doctor who declined to use her real name. “(He asked about) arms, legs, hands, even genitals. When we told him it wasn’t advisable, he gave us the finger and ran away with tears in his eyes. Maybe this is how he decided to achieve his goal. Maybe it wasn't a mistake.”
This is not the first bump in Ho’s tumultuous career. In his rookie season last year, Ho was indicted for participating in an underground dog competition.
“I remember hearing the stories about Michael Vick (who bet on dog fights in the summer of 2007) and I knew I wanted some of that. But then I thought, Sunny, you’re much classier than dog fights. So instead I decided to bet on dog gambling.”
The short-lived underground league, involving dog-Texas Hold’em and dog-5-card-stud, was quickly shut down by PETA under the cruelty to animals act. For his involvement, Ho spent two months in celebutante Paris Hilton’s old jail cell.
“It’s all good” said a resilient Ho. “What’s that saying? Every closed door is an open window? People are always looking for special talents, and this horse hoof can be a blessing.”
Ho is currently trying out for the Toronto FC soccer team. He has also applied to a local Clown College.

No comments:
Post a Comment